Fasting Craze

OMG, is it Saturday already? Well to be honest, I'm kinda glad that the week has passed. Some week I must say. The work in the office was a handful and the fasting did not help either. Not to mention, the toothache/gum-ache that I'm having these days are just whack. -_-"

So yes, the fasting month has kicked in and today is Day 4 for me -I wasn't able to fast at the beginning with no further explanation. So what does Day 4 means to me? Believe it or not, I lost 2 lbs since Day 1. WOW!
I don't know if I should be happy or scared. The idea of losing weight unintentionally is nice BUT if I lost 2 lbs in 4 days, imagine how much weight I'll lose by the end of the fasting month? Not so much...

Anyways, regardless the weight lost, I've tried to stay healthy but taking supplements everyday and drinking a lot of water and eating more fruits than usual. Not so much on the sugar intake and calories. But yeah, the fasting days have been draining me especially when work is in full force in the past week.

One of the best part about Ramadhan month is the get-together or gathering that the Indonesian community held in Delaware on Fridays to break the fast. The food are just YUM! It's something to look forward every week. But the ladies of Delaware are so good at cooking it's unbelievable! Here's some shots I did with my not-so-great phone camera.


Btw, this one is my favorite :) Raspberry Chocolate Cake!
VIOLA!

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig