Ankle Strap Shoes

I'm pretty much ready for the Fall? Taking out my light jackets and blazers from my boxes. Looks like these Ankle Strap Shoes are making a come back this season.. perfect to be paired with dark trousers for a quick put-together outfit. What a great alternative for those of you who are not ready for your ankle boots just yet.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Via: Fashionologie - Fall 2011 Shoe Trends - Ankle Strap Shoes

4 comments

Nastassja said...

OOH! I adore that tan one!

Lovely post.

www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

Sara Campbell said...

Strappy, strappy! Great post. Love the images you chose.

xo,

Sara Campbell Blog

The Annachrist said...

Good eye!

Hannah said...

I want some strappy shoes now after looking at this. The green Gucci's especially stood out to me!
Hannah

http://www.icollectdresses.com/

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig