Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 - BENTEN

As you may all know Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 is being held in Plaza Senayan – Jakarta from November 3rd to 12th.

I was fortunate to receive an invitation to one of the show last night to see BENTEN Spring Summer collection 2013 called “BILLET DOUX” which translate as "Love Letter" in French.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was my first time being a guest in a designer’s fashion show so I was very excited to be there.  The show was held in a closed area on the top floor in Plaza Senayan in a place that is totally staged out to be this simplistic fashion runway arena.

The dress code was STUNNING BLACK, hence the black on black attire. As we enter and sat down on the side of the runway, the light started to dim to a dark pitch black where the only light was coming out of the big screen in front of the runway.

Photobucket

My Outfit (right): H&M sequined top, F21 satin skirt, Instyle leather belt, Marc by Marc Jacobs wristlet, Swarovski ear studs, Swiss Military watch

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, the magic started when music played and the first model walked out to the stage with this beautiful cocktail dress. There was another, and another, and another; totaling of 48 beautiful, ethereal, feminine, and elegant dresses. The collection really took my breath away. For a moment I thought I was in a fantasyland.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The entire collection is airy and yet very rich with beadings and heavy texturing. The color palette are soft and feminine. I fell in love with the flowy long train on the short dresses shown at the show. The black dress below is my favorite and if I could, I want it in every color.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo credits:

Personal, Jakarta Fashion Week, World Wonderer, Jakarta Fashion Week Twitter 

CONTACT
Lisa Daryono


Address: Jl. Pluit Barat Raya No 24

TEL: 62-21-815 1001 8910

Fax: 62-21-6693259

URL: http://www.bentenfashion.com

xoxo

Sari Soepono

1 comment

Hansen Hanggodo said...

Amazing photos! I wish I was there.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig