Fall-ing Down

Happy Monday! NOT!
How's everyone doing today? It's October people and yes the weather had cooled down dramatically over the weekend. Don't believe me? I gotta wear my North Face fleece and got to test drive my latest find.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

  1. Cold Sunday at 45 F
  2. F21 Gold Astec-y earrings
  3. THEIT camera bag in Dark Grey and Camel for the fall
  4. Friday Night Sangria
  5. My latest find - Marc by Marc Jacobs Suede Camel Boots
  6. Joy Ride

Quote of the Day: "the lights can't be turned off, people die!"

Lil Wayne "How To Love" by Jess Delgado by Jessdelgadomusic

1 comment

Lindsay Rondo said...

i love those earrings and it's nice they are from f21 (affordable!).
I'm keeping my eye out for them.

looking lovely.

Lindsay

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig