Revival

photo (1)


Okay, I admit I'm guilty as charged. I've been away for too long and I had forgotten what I had started on this blog last year. Shame on me. To my defense, I had been busy jet-setting to our neighboring country for work. I'm not going to get into details about my work life, but my schedule has been cray cray since February. (Noticed that my last post was back in January?). It's a major shift in my life where I got to spend my weekdays there and weekends here in Jakarta. Time consuming and exhausting to say the least where travelling by plane had lost its luxury in my book.


But here's the good news; I feel like I'm passed over the adjusting phase and pretty in sync with this whole jet-setting routine already, therefore, I think I'm ready to revive this blog for the better. I won't promise the moon but I'll try my best to post at least a weekly post. As of now, I'm going to play catch-ups for a while updating the highlights within the past 6 months.

In the meantime, Happy belated Ramadan to all my Muslim friends! We're half way there! Hope ya'll fast just fine.

Xoxo

Sari Soepono

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig