New York New York

I was in NYC last weekend to meet up with my old friend from high school. I haven't seen her for 7 years.
She's in the country for a-week long vacation so it was so great to see her.
Though the weather was really nasty, we managed to get a good picture taken in front of the Rockefeller Center :)


We didn't really go around town and visit places that we planned due to the rainy weather but we had lunch at this awesome restaurant in Chinatown called CONGEE VILLAGE Oh the food is so good.. this is one of the restaurant I would recommend to anybody for great Chinese cuisine. One of my favorite dish is the Sizzling Hot Plate Short Rib Eye with Black Pepper Sauce. I definitely will go back to this restaurant whenever I'm in town.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig