Finally it's official

Today, I finally was able to pick up my MBA diploma.

Yes, it takes more than 4 months for them to handed in to me. What's the delay all about?
Ohhh that's right, they failed to tell me that I had a "Incomplete" grade on my internship back in 2008. Yes, 2008 - two freaking years ago.

Apparently, I had to submit a 3-page long paper describing my past internship in order to receive a "Passed" grade. Wow, I thought I was completely done with school - bragging that I actually graduated from an MBA program. I wasn't. Not until yesterday where I finally turned my "I" grade to "P".

So now, I'm not sure what to do. Should I celebrate it again one more time? I mean, technically, the last time we celebrate I was not legally graduated from school, right? Hahaha, I'm just trying to make excuses to party.. well this is a good one actually.

Anyhoooo, I gotta look for some nice frame to put the diploma on the wall.. another item to put on my list.. tha tha

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig