Nusa Dua, Bali

Although Bali is such a hot spot for tourism and the "IT" destination for a weekend getaway for the locals (Indonesians), I don't get to go to Bali that often. In fact, the last time I went was about 3-4 years ago where I did all kinds of water sports with my brother. 

We stayed in Legian the last time we were in Bali so I decided to look into a hotel in a different location this time around. After abusing Agoda.com and Booking.com for weeks, I finally settled with The Westin Resort in Nusa Dua area for 2 nights. To me personally this was the best decision as the Nusa Dua area is secluded and The Westin Resort itself was a more family-oriented place rather than a honey-moon/couple which was perfect since I was there with my Mom.

Overall I was satisfied with everything about this hotel, especially the private beach and their breakfast menu. They elaborate all the healthy meals you can think of in adjunct with the regular international menu in their breakfast buffet line. From fresh juices, gluten-free muffins, to chicken congee, and pancakes - they got it covered. And if you know me well, my favorite meal of the day is breakfast. They got me there.
Bali Mom9 Bali Mom8 Bali Mom5 Bali Mom6 Bali Mom7 Bali Mom4
Bali Mom2 2
Bali Mom3 Bali Mom1 2 Bali Mom1

xoxo, Sari Soepono

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig