Father's Day Weekend

Despite of the heat this weekend and recovering from my sickness, I was invited to a barbecue for my friend's 10th year anniversary/her husband's birthday/father's day! HAHA! The invitation was for 2:30 pm but it was so hot outside and I just couldn't get bear the heat. We were contemplating whether to go or not. But at about 4 pm, it was just a LITTLE bit cooler and we decided to go even though we know we're LATE.

As we were pulling off the park, I saw other friends who were just arriving.. so I guess we're not thaaat late.. haha.. We came and the pavilion was nicely decorated in white theme and everyone was dressing up in white according to the theme. There was a buffet table full of Famous Dave's BBQ favorites plus some Indonesian Satays of course to complete the menu.

Towards the end of the party, my friend's three very cute kids made a small entertainment to sing a song for their Dad for Father's Day. I was able to get a decent video of them with my new Canon and it turns out great hence the HD feature :) .. It's so cute! Go check it out!



Potato salad, beef briskets, chicken satays and Corona - Perfect!
The kids are getting ready to sing
Gracie with ker America's Next Top Model pose :)
The ICC Girls 

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig