World Cup Weekend

The World Cup is finally over - Spain won! I was rooting for Netherlands but the day of the game, I had a gut feeling that Spain will win! After a tons of yellow and red card(s), Spain finally score on the extra time at 116 minute mark! So obvious!


My plan to the beach was cancelled when I realized it was pouring rain on Saturday morning hence I ended up going to the mall to burn time (read: money) on couple shopping spree. This type of event is practically dangerous to my bank account because when I go to the mall without good sense of direction I usually buy things I don't need. Example: I bought a silver metalic flats with studs?? WHAT? Yeah this bitch is going back to the store today. On a good note I did make necessary purchases for my skin care items.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig