Labor Day Weekend

I hope you're all enjoying the long weekend. What did you guys do? Shopping? Major cleaning? Study?
My weekend is pretty low key; I stayed at home most of the time just watching TV, DVD, browsing the internet, and playing games on my iPod Touch. 

I'm so addicted to this game called NINJUMP. If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch, go download this game. Seriously I can play this game for the whole day. My current best score is 8310 HAHA! You can check this video to see what I'm talking about..



ANYWAYS, we went to this barbecue that my friends were hosting on Saturday. All of them are Russian speakers except (of course) myself! BUT, regardless I had a great time there. The food were amazing. They had this Russian barbecue style dish called Shaslik. We had everything from beef, lamb to chicken.. Delicious. They also had this salad that was so good - I'm not sure but I'm assuming that it's also Russian style salad.

Pictures are for girls only :D

Kathleen's Pose


No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig