Make-Up Freebies Haul

Since my cousin and her fi are in town for the weekend, we decided to check out the mall for the Macy's one day sale on Saturday. She basically was trying to get some deals on the cosmetics department since there is no sales tax in Delaware. Estee Lauder and Clinique were our first and second stops. Estee Lauder is currently having this 7-piece gift with $29.50 purchase. We silently add up her items and it adds up to more than $80 worth of cosmetics. So I suggested her to split her purchase and had me to "buy" the other half for her so that she can get 2-sets of gifts. Score! In Clinique, there was no official "free gifts" promotion but with her large purchase of skin care, the sales lady threw in couple of lip gloss samples in our bag. Berry Naise.



Out of all the gifts from Macys, I got the mascara from Estee and lip gross from Clinique. We then head in to Sephora and apparently it's the store's first anniversary and they had some door prizes to giveaway! I was there checking on some perfumes and this lady with a microphone announced that anyone who has a Clinique product in their purse can get a prize. Hahahaha.. I rushed to the lady and showed her my old Clinique lipstick that I got months ago that I kept in my purse. The lady was excited and she gave me blush cream stick for FREE! Then I'm like.. whoaa.. today I had spent zero dollars and yet received three makeup items. 

The day just can't get better than this.. I came home as a happy girl..

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig