Blue Grass Bar & Grill

Hi guys, hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I spent the long weekend in NYC hibernating inside my cousin's house and baby Reggie with AC on blast. It was way too hot to do anything really! But I was glad to come back early in the day on Monday that I don't get hit by the heavy traffic coming back to DE.

The more days past by, the more I missed my Indonesia trip than ever. I miss the going out for dinners on weeknights in hip and cool restaurants with my cousin after hours. I miss ordering desserts randomly, just because. I miss having a driver driving me around the city. LOL!

Blue Grass Bar & Grill is one of the restaurant we went when I was there. Along with the crazy traffic and parking that night, we finally made it there at 9 pm (We were shooting for 7 pm really HA!). But it's all good, we came and got seated outside by the patio area.

It was rather refreshing to not feel hot outside given Jakarta's weather-like. It was indeed a nice breezy warm night. I really like this place.

We ordered two main course dishes and ended up with a rainbow cake for dessert.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig