Mita & Dave's Wedding

I'm not gonna lie, the past few days were rough. The jet-lag just kept coming back man! I'm glad that I'm seeing the end of the tunnel as I feel less tired by the day. Today is a better day.

The past Saturday, I was invited to my girlfriend's wedding in NJ. I came in together with several of my friend's and husband carpooling to the site. The best idea ever coz I was still jet-lagged and I honestly don't know how I was going to drive up and down the same night.

The place was beautiful, by the water. We started with cocktail party and then the reception after. It was also nice to see all the Indonesian friends who I haven't seen in a while.

My friend Iis is one of the bride's maid. Click here and here more of the pics from her blog.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig