Basic Foundation Make-up Routine


FACE BASE



Out of the whole entire make-up routine, I think the base for the face is utmost important. The right texture, consistency and color of your makeup base makes a huge difference to ones look; sort of like a benchmark for everything else that comes after that. These products are my savior for my everyday morning makeup, using them interchangeably to one another depending on my mood. Dotting the MAC Tinted Moisturizer (Medium Dark) and Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder (Medium Dark) when I want to go light, or my go-to Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H (410 Bisque W) with Laura Mercier Powder Foundation (#5) for those days I wanted extra coverage. Completely fail-proof and everything should take effortlessly no more than 5 minutes, because you see, I need those extra precious 10 minutes or so to snooze in the mornings. Just saying.

Xoxo, Sari Soepono

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig