Real Eyes Realize Real Lies

20130910-123338.jpg

I came to a realization that sometimes you have to let things work out on its own. More often than not, the universe come to work in your favour but only if you let them to. Let go of the uncontrollable and let things happen organically as it should.

In the past months or so, I had encountered many incidents that is not within my controllable. Things that I can't change and for that I had to let go. The moment I let go, things suddenly falls into place for the better. When this is the case, I ponder deeply if this is what we call destiny. Do you believe in destiny? Because I do. I believe there is no such thing as a co-incidence. Everything that is happening is a set of domino if not ripple effect of other incidents. But you see, destiny always find its way to come back to you.

Xoxo, Sari Soepono

 
Photo Credit: Instagram

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig