Upstate New York Voyage

For those who did not know, I had taken Friday off and went on a road-trip to Upstate New York for the long weekend. My uncle and aunt had invited me weeks ago to go on this trip together exploring the "fall scenery" in the country side. We made two pit stops and many detours through out the trip that brings us to the tip of Canadian border line at Niagara Falls. The Niagara Falls visit happened because my aunt wanted me to re-visit this place to remind me what was like 18 years ago. Yes, the last time I came to Niagara Falls is when I was 7 years old.

The view of the hills and the changing color trees was breathtaking and I never been to so many waterfalls in one trip in my life. We also visited Syracuse University and Cornell University campuses along the way. Both campuses were very nice and open with many "old-age" stone-made buildings compared to University of Delaware.

Here's a quick glimpse of the initial trip when we stopped somewhere in PA right before the NY border.


More pictures to come on the next several posts.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig