Fusion Highlights

Few days ago (read: the weekend), I had my hair done in one of the salon in Wilmington. I've been an avid member of Livingsocial recently and I have to admit they do have awesome deals on a daily basis. Subsequently I came across this salon called Fusion Salon from Livingsocial weeks ago and they were offering a package of wash, cut, color and style for a steal. Anxiously, I made the appointment for Saturday morning to do all that.

The hairstylist, Christine, suggested me to take a subtle coffee color base with caramel highlights. Not knowing what I'm doing, I just told her "Ok, I trust you" LOL. Frankly, this is my first time having my hair colored professionally. 2.5 hours later, everything was finished and ta--daaa...


Can you see it? Is it too subtle? Click on the picture to get a larger view.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig