Not So Much of a Miracle Worker

When I bought this product, I was so convinced that it will fix my skin to a baby's butt! The positive reviews are through the roof and I cannot imagine of being those 4-5% percentile that hated this product. I am now.


This product is so strong that it broke my skin like there's no tomorrow. I stopped using this product after 3 applications (3 nights) and unfortunately the damage is done. This box is going back to the store first thing Monday morning. So for all of you guys who wanted to try this product, please apply it once and see how it react to your skin. Do not ignore any strange reaction because it's not worth it.  Once you see anything bad, stop using it immediately.

Hope this helps and if you guys have any suggestions on other products, I'll be more than happy to take a look at it. :D

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig