Hi 2011~

What did you guys do on new years eve? 
We ended up staying in for New Years Eve with a bottle of champagne. Pretty low key; nothing glitzy nor glamorous to celebrate. We watched few channels on TV to follow the count down in Time Square, including MTV to see Snooki went down inside a glass ball by the Jersey Shore! These people would do anything to be on camera I swear. Just look at her!




Anyways, I stopped by at the mall on new years eve because I just realized that I never redeemed my "Birthday Gift" from Sephora. This is valid only during the month of your birthday so I had to go get it. For those of you who has Sephora membership, you can get a free bottle of Philosophy all-in-one shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath from the store simply by presenting the "Birthday Gift" email you received and your member's card to the store. No purchase necessary.




I'm not sure but I heard that they change the products from time to time so depending on the Birthday Gift email they sent, you'll know what you can get. But knowing Sephora, I would take anything free from their store. LOL!


Have you been working on your new year resolution? 



No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig