Current Beauty Essentials


Photobucket


These are my beauty essentials for basic and fail-proof everyday make-up. I do it religiously everyday that I don't have to think about it when I'm applying them on my face. It's like on auto pilot. With lots of practice, this can be done to less than 10 minutes.

Here's a quick step by step:

  1. Apply MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Medium Dark with a foundation brush.
  2. Apply MAC Select Moisture cover in NC30 as a concealer on the under eye circles and any other blemishes.
  3. Apply MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark with a kabuki brush.
  4. Fill-in eyebrows with an angled brush and a matte eye shadow from MAC Charcoal Brown.
  5. Prime eyelid with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
  6. Swipe MAC Wedge eye shadow lightly all over the eye lids with any regular eye shadow brush.
  7. Tight-line both eyes with Clinique Quickliner in Black Brown.
  8. Apply Mascara - I have no favorites, but this is what I use this moment - Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express in Black Drama.
  9. Apply bronze on the lower cheeks with MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze.
  10. Apply blush on the apple of the cheeks with MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O' Peach
  11. Apply EOS Lipbalm on lip to prime and then Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in Perky to finish it off.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig