- Apply MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Medium Dark with a foundation brush.
- Apply MAC Select Moisture cover in NC30 as a concealer on the under eye circles and any other blemishes.
- Apply MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark with a kabuki brush.
- Fill-in eyebrows with an angled brush and a matte eye shadow from MAC Charcoal Brown.
- Prime eyelid with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
- Swipe MAC Wedge eye shadow lightly all over the eye lids with any regular eye shadow brush.
- Tight-line both eyes with Clinique Quickliner in Black Brown.
- Apply Mascara - I have no favorites, but this is what I use this moment - Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express in Black Drama.
- Apply bronze on the lower cheeks with MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze.
- Apply blush on the apple of the cheeks with MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O' Peach.
- Apply EOS Lipbalm on lip to prime and then Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in Perky to finish it off.
Current Beauty Essentials
Monday, January 23, 2012