Spanakopita Burgers



Photobucket

If you've been following me on twitter, I got myself an electric indoor grill last month. Part of it is to extend my last year's resolution to this year which is to live a healthy lifestyle. I've been making small changes through out the year and I'd like to just carry over the progress towards this year. I think it's a pretty realistic goal that I'm confident I can keep up.


Today, I wanted to share this chicken burger patty recipe I did last week from Rachel Ray. It's very easy and taste delicious. I added a quarter cup of whole grain pasta and some red/yellow and green pepper to complete the meal. You can substitute ground chicken with turkey as well as red onion with the regular ones.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Good luck and enjoy!

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig