Birthday Din Din at Goods Diner

First of all, I want to wish everyone a happy new year. May this new year of 2013 be a better year for all of us. On any given year, the last week of December is usually a busy week for me. From holiday parties, Christmas, my birthday and new years all back to back on the same week. Recovery mode is much needed after this.

Today I wanted to share my birthday dinner with the family this past weekend at the Goods Diner in SCBD area. I had such a great time with the whole family the entire night was full of love and laughter.

saribday02
saribday01

saribday07 saribday08saribday09saribday10

saribday11saribday12
saribday03 saribday04 saribday05
saribday13 saribday14 saribday15 saribday16 saribday17 saribday18 saribday19 saribday20 saribday21
saribday22



More info: Goods Diner



xoxo Sari Soepono

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig