F21 HAUL

Have you guys discover Forever 21's new line called Love21? I really like this new line because the style is a little bit more sophisticated and the fit is more forgiving than the "regular" trendy and tight fit Forever 21.
I am not a size 2 anymore, so to tell you the truth, it's not uncommon to find things that don't fit right in the junior sections. I had a quick trip to the store last week, and was pretty excited to find the store not as crowded as usual. Not wanting to wait after the holidays,  here's my recent findings from the store:




I was going to show the items in real photos but right now I'm so tired from grocery shopping for tomorrow's feast. Wish me luck guys, my kitchen is very anxious waiting for tomorrow's actions hahaha..

Happy Thanksgiving :) and I hope you'll score big on the Black Friday sale..

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig