Look at those Windows

You know, part of the reason why I love to be in the city during the holiday season is their light decorations through out the city. The streets, the stores, the restaurants.. and those holiday windows of the bigger stores like Macy's and Bergdorf Goodman. Each year their creative team would come up with something amazing that made people stop in the cold street of NYC to take a good minute looking at the windows.

Here's a few that I took maybe 2 years ago at Macy's windows in NYC. Not the best quality but I'm posting it them anyways :D


I should be back in the city sometime soon and I can't wait to see these in person.
Bergdorf Goodman made this really nice "The Making of the Holiday Windows" video. You'll see how much work and effort put into a window for this event.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig