Have you guys bought those frozen meatballs from the grocery store ? .. yeah.. not that great I know.. turns out making your own meat balls at home is sooo easy that I seriously don't ever wanna buy that frozen balls ever again. In this recipe, I decided to go with chicken meatball to be combined with some whole grain spaghetti and alfredo sauce.
What you need
- 1/2 lbs of lean ground chicken
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
- scallions - chopped
- garlic - minced
- salt & pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
What you do
- Mix ground chicken with all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl - you can use your hands or spatula whichever is more convenient.
- Once the mixture is nicely mixed, start rolling the mixture into medium size balls to a aluminum foil covered baking pan.
- Line the meatballs leaving a good space between each of them to fill up the entire pan.
- Put the pan into a 350F heat oven for 20 minutes and the meatballs are golden.
- Enjoy them with marinara sauce or alfredo sauce (like I did) with any type of pasta to your liking.