Healthy Me-als

If you've been following me on twitter, I've been tweeting about my new in-door grill that  I recently got from Amazon.com. This time last year, I had set up a new year resolution to start paying attention to my health. Not that I'm sick or anything but more towards my well-being and living a healthy lifestyle.

For the same reason, I started doing Yoga early this year and I'm pretty proud to say that I stuck to it through out the year. I think personally, Yoga is the best thing that happened to me. It challenges me physically and mentally. It gives me focus and relaxation than anything else.

In addition, I started  making small changes to the way I eat. For example, eating proper breakfast every single morning. No more coffee on the go and huge lunches at noon. All that changes to egg or organic cereal with almond milk breakfast deal with a small cup of coffee.


All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with the changes that I made so far. Remember, baby steps!

And to continue this process, I took a further step to buy this indoor grill to prepare healthier meals. I'm hoping that I can make more changes or at least keeping this new healthy habit as a permanent lifestyle. Cheers to that!!
Photobucket
Grilled Chicken
Photobucket
Grilled Salmon with Mixed Veggie
Photobucket
Grilled Chicken with Garlic Rice and Sauteed Mushroom and Bokchoy



No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig