MyGlam - December Bag

The other day, I received my first MyGlam bag in the mail. You probably know that I have this girl-crush on Michelle Phan, who obviously is the founder of MyGlam. The first day I found out about this, I signed up right away. I mean it's $10 per month. You'll be amazed on what I got on my first bag. They are definitely worth way more than $10. If you guys are interested to sign up, they are currently sold out through out January (I think!) so your first bag will come in February.

So here's what I got...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paolo
Tart Light Camera Lashes Mascara
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin
Mai Couture Blemish Control Blotting Papier

I'm so happy, I cant wait to for the next January glam bag!!

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig