The Small Things

When I have $25 in my pocket - this is how I'd spend it.




Photobucket

These glittery nail polish screams "BUY ME" when I saw the promotion for Buy 1 Get 50%. I spent literally less than $5 for the two bottles. Perfect for the holidays.

Photobucket

This bunny iPhone case is the cutest thing in the world. They got lots of attention especially in my office where everyone is so tight up. The bunny ears are just the best thing.. got this for $3 from eBay.

Photobucket

I went to Bath and Body Works few weeks ago and found a shelf of the "Sleep" collection. These lotions are supposed to be applied in your hands just before your bed time. It will relax you more with the calm scent. I got these in the mini size, 3 bottles for $10. I think this is a great way to change it up every night rather than buying one full size bottle with the same scent.

Photobucket

Each time I swing by at Forever21, my first stop would be the jewelry area. Especially for those trendy stuff. With the this kind of price point, you can't lose really. I got all of them for less than $8. 

How would you spend your $25?

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig