Basic Casual Chic

Last week, the weather was very warm in the 70s considering we are still in winter. My new Sam Edelman for American Eagle Espadrille and Paige "Skyline" Jeans have been my staple every single day that week.

Photobucket 

Paired with my old oversize flowy shirts, water colored from H&M (left) and stripes from F21 (right). And as always, my Swiss Military silver watch and a vintage garnet ring from Nepal (all gifted) on my left hand. 

I'm moving this weekend, so I will be packing my way out this week. Excited and exhausted at the same time. I'll catch up again soon after I'm done with the packing/unpacking ordeal. 
Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

Xoxo

3 comments

redwhitebride said...

are the shoes comfy? i'm tempted! :)

redwhitebride said...

oh... and happy moving! sorry i cannot be of much help :(

Sari said...

yes, super comfy! i wear this everyday for work for the past week.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig