Review: Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil


Brow game has been a very hot for the past few years.

If you're one of the unlucky ones who has sparse eyebrow, then keep reading. Every time I mention eyebrow, somehow, Anastasia products always comes to mind. But I personally never used their products because I had found my holy-grail long before Anastasia came around.


It's the Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Black. Shiseido is a Japanese brand and where most of their products are made  for Asian women. The texture is rather hard and waxy so it usually stay put all day without smearing. With this kind of consistency, it's very difficult to put too much on the eyebrow to make it look overdrawn. I like my eyebrow to look super natural especially for everyday make-up.

The price goes for $20 but I think it's a great deal since it comes with a eyebrow brush on the other end of the pencil.


The only downside is the fact that it's a regular pencil hence a sharpener is essential to have around when using this product.


The brush on the other side of the pencil used to comb the eyebrow before and after application.


Like I said on this post I typically put on my make-up in the car on my way to work, so there's no way that I could be putting those eyebrow pomade pot to my face with the car turbulence. The fact that  I'm currently on my 8th pencil means that as long as this product is still available, it will be my go-to eyebrow pencil.

What's your favorite eyebrow product?


S.S

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig